The wet area electronic kit lock is IP65 rated with water resistant features that have redefined the standards for function and protection in wet areas. Suitable for use in wet and chlorinated environments, this code lock is compatible with the RAS remote allocation system making it ideal for locker rooms and storage areas in swimming pools, the gym, health resorts or spas.
Unique to all our electronic kit locks, you can use the steel override key to bypass the go keyless code lock feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
For further information download the brochure, email or contact us on +1 (616) 994 0490.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Inquire|
- Black, silver or white color
- Steel override key
- Two or three point fixing
- Wide variety of cams
- LED indicator lights
- Audible keypad
- Battery condition indicator
- 8-digit master code
- 6-digit sub-master code
- 4-digit user code
- Private or public user modes
- 16mm or 20mm spindle length
- Auto unlock mode
- Auto lock mode
- Technician mode
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Up to 80,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Manufactured in England, UK to the highest standards
No Cost Options
- Can be pre-programmed in public / private mode
- Can be pre-programmed to specific user and/or master codes
- Unique key per customer or installation
- Available with Remote Allocation System (RAS)
- Slam bolt
- Door open alarm
- Wide range of colors
- Customized company logo
Part Number Guide – 3781/-/-/-/-/--