The Horizon electronic lock is a slimline, small footprint code lock with an ultra modern look and feel. Easy to install and simple to operate, the kit lock is available in Public, Private or Remote Allocation operating modes as standard.
The pop-out handle offers additional security and the colored indicator ring shows at a glance if the lock is in use or available. Unique to all our electronic kit locks, you can use the steel override key to bypass the go keyless code lock feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
Typical applications include lockers, cabinets, delivery boxes and general enclosures.
For further information you can download the brochure, email or contact us on +1 (616) 994 0490.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
|Product Code||Body Length||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Inquire|
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Flush or surface fixing
- 20mm or 24mm spindle length
- Public, Private and Remote Allocation operating modes
- Secure pop-out turn handle (flush when locked)
- Colored indicator ring
- Steel override key
- LED battery condition indicator
- Audible button tones
- Auto unlock/lock
- ADA/DDA compliant
- Standard CR123 Lithium battery
- Available in black or white as standard
- Custom colors available on request
Part Number Guide – 3950/-/-/--/-
(from door face)