Go keyless with Lowe & Fletcher electronic locks. Our 3780 model is available as a kit lock with all the components included to mount it onto 95% of the cabinets, drawers, lockers, or storage units you will encounter in the field. Unique to all our electronic kit locks, you can use our steel override key to bypass the go keyless code lock feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
Our kit locks are available with a range of standard and optional features, and is also compatible with the RAS remote allocation system.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete digital combination lock 3780 Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Inquire|
- Black, silver or white color
- Steel override key
- Two or three point fixing
- Wide variety of cams
- LED indicator lights
- Audible keypad
- Battery condition indicator
- 8-digit master code
- 6-digit sub-master code
- 4-digit user code
- Private or public user modes
- 20mm or 24mm spindle length
- Auto unlock mode
- Auto lock mode
- Technician mode
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Up to 80,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Available with Remote Allocation System (RAS)
- Slam bolt
- Door open alarm
- Alternative colours
- Pre-programmed modes and codes
- Customised logo
Part Number Guide – 3780/-/-/-/-