A digital lock for steel lockers, the 3790 is designed specifically to fit the industry standard layout used on most steel lockers in the USA.
For locker manufacturers this means no drilling, no door modifications, no alterations to the locker frame. Just attach the lock to the door and tighten two nuts.
This means that replacing worn or damaged traditional keyed locks or mechanical combination locks is just as easy. Simply remove the old lock and secure the new one.
For further information download the brochure, email or call us on +1 (616) 994 0490.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
|Product Code||Head Width||Head Height||Head Depth||Inquire|
- Strong zinc alloy construction
- Fits any multi-point recessed handle steel locker
- Simple click together fitment, with 2 nuts to secure
- No wires to connect
- Mechanical key for emergency access
- 4 digit user code
- 8 digit master code
- Can be set in permanent use or day use mode and changed at any time
- Manufactured in England, UK to the highest standards
- Mechanical emergency override key
- High quality keypad
- LED lights –multi-function
- Key press LED indicator
- Re-lock LED indicator
- Audible “beep” on key press (can be turned off)
- Silver, black or white finish as standard
- Automatic timed unlock option
- Battery Life approx. 80k cycles
- 2 x AA Duracell batteries (included)
- Battery level indicator
- Technician mode (allows access with master key, without erasing user pin code)
- Discrete logo (can be customized)
No Cost Options
- Unique key per customer or installation
- Can be pre-programmed in public / private mode
- Can be pre-programmed to specific user and/or master codes
- Wide range of colors
- Customized company logo