|Product Code||Body Length||Head Height||Head Depth||Handle||Housing Fixing||Shackle Diameter||Finish||Inquire|
|5703||2||43||25||Large||Nut fixing||Min 5 - Max 7||Bright Chrome||Inquire|
- Standard movements: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Standard finish: Bright chrome, Nickel barrel
- Recommended Shackle Diameter: Min 5mm; Max 7mm
- Nut fixed housing: 12mm
- Dimension ‘X’ & ‘B’ specification: See Cams
Method of Operation
- With door closed push handle inward to engage with the cam mechanism
- Turn handle as far as stop.
If latch lock is fitted on left-edge of door turn handle anti-clockwise to lock.
If latch lock is fitted on right-edge of door turn handle clockwise to lock.
- Withdraw handle without turning and fit padlock through hole provided in handle shank.
- To open latch lock, remove padlock, push handle inward and turn it to the unlocked position.
Use only recommended padlock sizes with these devices. If other padlocks are used, the latch locks can be opened in the locked position. We suggest fitting a 3mm thick cam as standard.