A coin operated lock 2788 with a sliding bolt. These self-service locks are simple and easy to use and have been designed to secure personal belongings and valuables.
The 2788 lock is fully wet area tested and suitable for wet and chlorinated atmospheres such as waterparks, ski resorts, concerts and festivals, zoos and amusement parks.
The lock is available in 2 modes – coin return and coin retain. In both modes the lock is controlled using a master key, making the lock safe and convenient for users and operators.
Click here to download a copy of our brochure.
|Product Code||Key Series||Combinations||Body Length||Head Width||Head Depth||Max Panel Thickness||Cylinder||Handed||Wet Area||Finish||Inquire|
- Standard finish: Electrophoretic
- Coin size: Customer selectable – Ø20mm to Ø30mm max, 3.2mm max thickness
- Accessories: Coin tray as standard, lockable coin retain box on request
- Removable cylinder and mastered as standard
- High strength nickel-silver key