The Pulsar wet area RFID electronic kit lock 3787 provides contactless RFID locking and is water resistant up to IP 65.
Suitable for use in wet and chlorinated environments, this lock is ideal for locker rooms and personal storage areas in swimming pools, the gym, health resorts or spas.
Utilizing the high strength benefits of the synthetic material Grivory, Pulsar can be used independently or paired with existing wireless systems. Simple to upgrade existing installations and compatible with most wireless standards including RFID and NFC, this lock comes with a wide range of accessories and options.
Unique to all our electronic kit locks, you can use the steel override key to bypass the contactless lock feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
For further information please email or contact us on +1 (616) 994 0490.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
- Water resistant up to IP 65
- Black lock and escutcheon
- Steel override key
- Wide variety of cams
- Battery condition indicator
- 16mm or 20mm spindle length
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Change Master Card
- Add User Card
- Delete all User Cards
- Delete single User Card with User Card
- Delete single User Card without User Card
- Set Private Mode
- Set Public Mode
- Set audio
- Auto unlock mode
- Customized logo
- Alternative finishes to escutcheon
- Pre programmed modes and card installation