Pulsar RFID electronic kit lock provides contactless RFID locking in a slim and attractive footprint.
Utilizing the high strength benefits of the synthetic material Grivory, Pulsar can be used independently or paired with existing wireless systems and comes with a wide range of accessories and options.
Unique to all our electronic kit locks, you can use the steel override key to bypass the contactless lock feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
Typical applications include commercial and office environments, Lockers and Enclosures.
For further information download the brochure, email or contact us on +1 (616) 994 0490.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
*NEW spindle lengths now available: 17mm, 20mm, 21mm 24mm*
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Orientation||Finish||Inquire|
|3786||41 / 46||140 / 145||30||Vertical||Black||Inquire|
- Black lock and escutcheon
- Steel override key
- Wide variety of cams
- Battery condition indicator
- 17mm, 20mm, 21mm or 24mm spindle length
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Manufactured in England, UK to the highest standards
- Capacity of up to 30 User Cards
- Change Master Card
- Add User Card
- Delete all User Cards
- Delete single User Card with User Card
- Delete single User Card without User Card
- Set Private Mode
- Set Public Mode
- Set audio
- Auto unlock mode
- Customized logo
- Alternative finishes to escutcheon
- Pre programmed modes and card installation
Part Number Guide – 3786/-/-/-/-