The Gemini 3700 electronic kit lock is a small, easy to use code lock that is available in either electronic or mechanical form.
Both versions share the same profile and fixing template, giving maximum flexibility and choice at the point of installation.
This innovative lock range is available in both flush and surface mount form and in a choice of standard or custom colors.
The small footprint and option of vertical or horizontal orientation make Gemini the perfect choice for a wide range of indoor applications only lockers, cabinets and personal storage.
Unique to all our electronic kit locks, you can use the steel override key to bypass the go keyless code lock feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
Download the brochure here. User and Installation Guides can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
NOTE: This product is NOT suitable for outdoor use
- Black, white or silver color
- Flush or surface mounting
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Four digit User Code
- Eight digit Master Code
- Public or private modes
- LED indicator lights
- Battery condition indicator
- Steel override key
- 1 x 1/2 AA 3.6V Battery (included)
- Manufactured in England, UK to the highest standards
No Cost Options
- Can be pre-programmed in public / private mode
- Can be pre-programmed to specific user and/or master codes
- Unique key per customer or installation
Part Number Guide – 3700/-/-/-/-