The Horizon digital lock is a slimline, small footprint lock with an ultra modern look and feel. Easy to install and simple to operate, the lock is available in Public, Private or Remote Allocation operating modes as standard.
The pop-out handle offers additional security and the colored indicator ring shows at a glance if the lock is in use or available. The lock also comes with a unique mechanical override key that permits managerial access in the event of an emergency.
Typical applications include lockers, cabinets, delivery boxes and general enclosures.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
|Product Code||Body Length||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Inquire|
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Flush or surface fixing
- 20mm or 24mm spindle length
- Public, Private and Remote Allocation operating modes
- Secure pop-out turn handle (flush when locked)
- Colored indicator ring
- Mechanical override lock
- LED battery condition indicator
- Audible button tones
- Auto unlock/lock
- ADA/DDA compliant
- Standard CR123 Lithium battery
- Available in black or white as standard
- Custom colors available on request
Part Number Guide – 3950/-/-/--/-
(from door face)