The flush fit electronic kit lock has a reduced foot print when compared to the electronic lock 3780 and is held in position by a simple to install back plate that suits a wide range of panel thicknesses.
Unique to all our electronic kit locks, you can use the steel override key to bypass the go keyless code lock feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
Compatible with the RAS remote allocation system, applications include Medical Furniture, Metal and Wooden Office Furniture, Lockers and Postal.
For further information download the brochure, email or contact us on +1 (616) 994 0490.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Mounting||Inquire|
- Black, silver or white color
- Steel override key
- Two or three point fixing
- Wide variety of cams
- LED indicator lights
- Audible keypad
- Battery condition indicator
- 8-digit master code
- 6-digit sub-master code
- 4-digit user code
- Private or public user modes
- 20mm or 24mm spindle length
- Auto unlock mode
- Auto lock mode
- Technician mode
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Up to 80,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Available with Remote Allocation System (RAS)
- Slam bolt
- Door open alarm
- Alternative colors
- Pre-programmed modes and codes
- Customized logo
Part Number Guide – 3784/-/-/-/-