The keyless, electronic slamlock 37800 has the same design and features as the standard 3780 electronic code lock, but with a ‘slam’ action cam lock. This means the door will automatically lock when closed or slammed shut.
The lock comprises of a standard electronic code lock 3780 with an “0” barrel length, and a slamlock attachment 2382 shown in the Technical Drawing below.
Unique to all our electronic locks, you can use the steel override key to bypass the go keyless code lock feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
Compatible with the RAS remote allocation system, typical applications for this lock include Enclosures, Lockers and Postal.
For further information download the brochure, email or contact us on +1 (616) 994 0490.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Barrel Length||Inquire|
- Black, silver or white color
- Steel override key
- Two or three point fixing
- Wide variety of cams
- LED indicator lights
- Audible keypad
- Battery condition indicator
- 8-digit master code
- 6-digit sub-master code
- 4-digit user code
- Private or public user modes
- Auto unlock mode
- Auto lock mode
- Technician mode
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Up to 80,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Available with Remote Allocation System (RAS)
- Door open alarm
- Alternative colors
- Pre-programmed modes and codes
- Customized logo
Part Number Guide – 3780/-/-/-/-