The Horizon electronic lock is now available with an upgraded processor with accurate Real Time Clock (RTC) which allows several exciting new features.
- The lock can be made to unlock and/or deny entry for a specified period each day – Designed for use on lockers and personal storage applications, this feature can help alleviate the issues caused by users who leave their belongings in a locker even when not on site. The locks can be set to open at a chosen time and left items can be removed, leaving all of the lockers in use all of the time. Sensitive document lockers can also be locked down overnight if an office is unmanned.
- The lock can be rented for variable periods of time using a remotely generated activation code – Rental codes can be generated online and emailed instantly to users. This feature can be integrated in to your own apps and websites using our API if desired.
- Multi-user mode enables the lock to be programmed with up to 50 users at one time for shared lockers where individual access needs to be able to be revoked should the need arise.
As with all our electtronic kit locks, you can use the steel override key to bypass the go keyless code lock feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary and an impressive range of custom colours will complement any environment.
|Product Code||Body Length||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Inquire|
Real Time Clock Features
- The lock can be made to unlock and/or deny entry for a specified period each day
- The lock can be rented remotely for a variable period with activation codes:
- New lock management website for generating codes and managing rentals
- Integration with your systems is possible using our API
- Multi-user mode with up to 50 users
- Time and date can be set and read from the keypad
- Keeps time during battery change (up to 30s)
- Vertical, left and right fixing
- Flush or surface fixing
- Industry standard 20 or 24mm barrel length
- Public, Private, Remote Allocation, Rental and Multi user operating modes
- Secure pop-out turn handle (flush when locked)
- Coloured indicator ring
- Mechanical key override
- LED battery condition indicator
- Audible button tones
- ADA/DDA compliant
- Standard CR123 Lithium battery
- Available in black or white as standard
- Custom colours available on request
- Manufactured in England, UK to the highest standards
Part Number Guide – 3951/-/-/--/-
(from door face)