Metal Office Furniture
Lowe & Fletcher USA designs, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of locks for use in metal furniture. With over 100 years in the lock making industry, our trusted metal furniture and cabinet locks are an example of our commitment to creating reliable locking solutions.
Our range of metal furniture and cabinet locks is designed to meet the needs of office furniture manufacturers; from those seeking simple mechanisms for economy ranges to locking systems on designer office furniture.
We offer a variety of metal furniture locks for:
- Cabinets and filing cabinets
- Workstations and desk drawers
- Office filing cabinets
- Lateral filing cabinets
- Storage units
The range includes:
- Cam locks – extremely versatile, ideal for use in many metal furniture applications.
- Pedestal locks – ideal for desk pedestal units and drawers.
- Latchlocks – used for lockers and personal storage where the lock is incorporated into the handle.
- Pin tumbler locks – considered more resistant to picking, ideal for applications requiring enhanced security.
- Multi-point locks – commonly used in workstations, desks and drawer units.
View our full range of locks suitable for metal cabinets and furniture.
In addition, we have a range of advanced mechanical and programmable electronic locks offering keyless solutions. We also design and make many customer-specific locks.
If you are designing custom office furniture and would like advice on existing or custom lock options then please contact our team who will be happy to help you on +1 (616) 994 0490 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Download a copy of our Locking Systems for Furniture brochure or use the product links below to view our range of locks.